Neuw XPS 13 Ultrabook(touch) review. Dell Outlet Coupon 2014
We've seen the Dell XPS 13 before, but Dell's gone and made it even better.
This time the company is claiming that the new 13.3-inch XPS 13 feels more like an 11-inch notebook. Fitting in at under 3 pounds, the XPS13 again brings carbon fiber into play to shave off a few more ounces, with magnesium for the palm rest and Corning's Gorilla Glass NBT for the edge-to-edge glass display and 10,5 hours of battery life.
The display features a 1920x1080 resolution and 800:1 contrast ratio with an optional touch screen
Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook Specifications XPS 13 Base, Windows 8.1 (64Bit) English
Catalog Number: 20211 CNX9308
Module Description Product Code
- Base XPS 13 Base 9333 [210-ABGH]
- Microsoft Operating System Windows 8.1 (64Bit) English 826842 [619-AEOD]
- Memory 4GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600Mhz (On Board) 4G [370-AAYT]
- Keyboard Internal Backlit UK/Irish Keyboard 530388 [580-ABUW]
- Video Card Intel® HD Graphics 4400 UMA [490-BBNT]
- Wireless Labels Driver for Dell Wireless 7260 S7260 [658-BBRI]
- Hard Drive 256GB Solid State Drive 256SSD [400-AAGB]
- Wireless Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 + Bluetooth N7260 [555-BBEH]
- Cable UK 250V Power Cord with Duck Head Plug 821757 [450-ABKR]
- Documentation/Disks English, French, German, Italian, Dutch Shipping Docs 529459 [340-ACCX]
- Bundle CNX9308 848397 [203-49162]
- Extended Service 1 Year NBD with Premium Phone Support 598055 [754-77361]
- Systems Management Platform Quickset QKSET [631-AADN]
- PalmRest Label No Palmrest Label Required 647817 [817-BBBC]
- Placemat Placemat 530399 [340-AFKG]
- Documentation No Warranty Tech Sheet Required 647817 [817-BBBC]
- 2nd External Cable No Additional Cable Required 647817 [817-BBBC]
- Order Information Dell XPS Order 826537 [799-AAMQ]
- Primary Battery 55 WHr 6-Cell Battery 6CELL [451-BBFJ]
- Processor 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4500U processor (4M Cache, up to 3.0 GHz) 7P5DF9 [338-BEFR]
- Bios for TPM TPM Included TPM2 [817-BBBZ]
- Accidental Damage Support No Accidental Damage Protection 475603 [755-10595]
- Packaging Colour Box Packaging 630111 [211-10031]
- FGA Module SPYULT1501_1702/UID/FD/GD/WD/CR/MR/BTO FG0013 [998-24474]
- CFI Included (Smart Selection) CFI Not Included 669499 [817-BBBC]
- Value Added Services NO 90Day Premium Phone support 735116 [344-12350]
- Retail Information No Retail Info Required 647817 [817-BBBC]
- Retail Tech Sheets No Retail Tech Sheet Required 647817 [817-BBBC]
- LCD 34cm (13.3”) LED Backlit Touch Display with Truelife and FHD resolution (1920 x 1080) FHDT [391-BBIM]
- Microsoft Application Software Microsoft Office 2013 Trial 776911 [630-AANX]
- Additional Software Additional Software 530403 [658-BBXE]
- Protect your new PC McAfee® Live Safe 12 Month Subscription 786873 [650-AAGW]
- Power Supply E5 45W AC Adapter V5Y45 [450-ABEN]
- Operating System Recovery Options OS Windows® Recovery Media Not included 779568 [620-AABH]
- Transportation from ODM to region Standard Shipment 835278 [800-BBGS]
Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook review & Dell Discount Coupons UK 2014
Go and get lost:
Dell XPS Ultrabooks. Dell XPS Discount Coupon Codes UK
Dell XPS Ultrabook. Dell XPS Discount. Dell Ultrabook Outlet UK
Ultrabook is a hypermodern, extra flat and light laptop with a splendid design. An ultrabook has specific features, like for example getting out of stand-by mode within seconds. Intel filed the brand name ‘ultrabook’. If a producer a wants to call his notebook an ultrabook he would have to meet a couple of standards.
Dell XPS Ultrabooks:
*Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook™
*Dell XPS 12 Ultrabook™ Tablet Hybrid ( convertible,touchscreen-touchpad)
Go and get lost:
Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook. Dell Discount Codes UK
Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook is currently unavailable
Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook was released on 14th march 2012. The efforts which Dell is putting in their XPS Series Laptop is commendable as this time they’ve put in their best by designing. The Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook offers a minimal design.
The body of Dell XPS14 is made up of carbon fibre. The keyboard is using magnesium. The top of the notebook is made up of aluminum finish which resists the fingerprints at the top.
All in all, this is not a flimsy notebook and should hold up well with a lot of use, which should make the owners, particularly those who travel a lot, quite happy as it is fast, durable and easy.
The bottom of the case contains a vent that pushes out the air from the XPS 14′s fan.
It comes with 3rd generation Intel core i5/i7 Processors which are better than most of the 2nd generation and 1st generation processors. It also comes with 4GB/8GB DDR3 RAM which is really good.
This notebook has all of its ports on the left and right side. The left side of the XPS 14 has the power jack, HDMI port, LAN port, two USB 3.0 port and mini-Display Port. Its right hand side contains the headphone jack.
It has a 1.3 MP camera with dual arrey digital microphones which can be used for video calling and chatting through skype.
The latest version of Dell's 14-inch XPS consumer Ultrabook excels at multimedia and boasts good battery life. The full-size backlit keyboard illuminates your work so you can be productive in low-light situations.